Ah, Choctoberfest, it’s been so much fun that it’s hard to leave the subject. Let me take this opportunity to give a reference list here of various chocolate recipes I’ve published.
- Chocolate Frosting-First Cake (now formatted and indexed among the recipes)
- Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Lazy Pain au Chocolat
- Best Hot Chocolate
- Silky Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Pear Butter
- Strawberry Chocolate Tart
- Brownies with Raspberry Jammy Bits
- Adaptable Marshmallow Bars
- Cherry-Almond Nanaimo Bars
- Magic Chocolate Cake link coming soon, needs to be indexed!
A helpful note: over on the right, near the top, do you see the search box labeled find the good stuff? That’s where you can type a word or phrase search for things … say, zucchini, or almond, or bread. You could also look a bit lower down on the right, and you’ll find look for recipes. Using the pull-down menus there, you can search the recipes index by ingredient, dish type, course, cooking method, or difficulty. Give it a try, and let me know what you think.