I’ve joined the Sunday Supper Movement, a group of bloggers dedicated to bringing back family supper on Sundays. Tune in for great ideas for family-friendly suppers. This week our theme is all about vegetables as a main dish.
This week I baked a pizza – a reverse kind of pizza, in fact. Sure, I could have put tomato sauce on top, and then scattered cheese. But I had some Alfredo sauce to use up, and just happened to have some lovely oven-dried tomatoes. Ta-da, pizza for supper!
Link to recipe: grandma pizza with dried tomatoes
check out more veggies as a main dish from the sunday supper movement
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan by The Crumby Cupcake
- Broccoflower Cheese Tartlets by The Texan New Yorker
- Butternut Squash Kale Lasagna by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Butternut Squash Portobello Tacos with Garlic Sage Cream Sauce by Daily Dish Recipes
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Crème Fraîche and Fried Sage Leaves by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Bake by From Gate to Plate
- Easy Veggie Bake by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Eggplant Rollatini by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Eggplant Rollatini by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Flourless Oatmeal Nutella Pumpkin Muffins by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grandma Pizza with Dried Tomatoes by Get the Good Stuff!
- Greek Stuffed Baked Zucchini by The Weekend Gourmet
- Harissa-Roasted Vegetables with Couscous by Caroline’s Cooking
- Moroccan-style Lentil Chickpea Stew by Food Lust People Love
- Mushroom and Goat Cheese Tart by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Persimmon Bruschetta with Kale Pesto by Brunch with Joy
- Polenta with Aged Gouda, Chard & Wild Mushrooms by 30A Eats
- Portobello Stack by The Freshman Cook
- Pumpkin Cake Cheesecake by gotta get baked
- Roast Vegetable Pie by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Roasted Potato and Spinach Soup by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Shiitake Mushrooms with a Balsamic Glaze Over Polenta by Fearless Dining
- Stuffed Butternut Squash by Life Tastes Good
- Vegan Sandwich with Fresh Veggies by Healing Tomato
- Vegetable & Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Vegetable Pizza by Feeding Big and more
- Vegetable Strudel by Palatable Pastime
- Vegetarian Chili by Wholistic Woman
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.