- ⅓ cup sliced garlic scapes (3 to 4)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), drained
- ¼ cup olive oil plus a bit for drizzling
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo pepper
Get out your food processor: process garlic scapes with lemon juice, salt and pepper until finely chopped. Add drained cannellini beans and process to a rough purée.
With motor running, slowly drizzle olive oil through feed tube and process until fairly smooth. Pulse in 2 or 3 tablespoons water, or more, until mixture is the consistency you like for a dip. Taste it, and then add more salt, pepper and/or lemon juice, depending on your preferences.
Spread out dip on a plate or in a wide bowl. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil, and sprinkle with Aleppo pepper.
Terrific served with sliced vegetables and/or pita bread.